Tax planning is a key component of our tax services. The more you save from taxes the more you have working towards your financial goals. We believe our proactive planning approach to tax sets us apart. Our goal is to find ways to minimize your tax burden whenever and wherever possible.
With proper tax planning performed in advance, we may be able to help you:
- Reduce taxes on your income so you keep more of what you earn
- Defer taxes on your income so you keep your money now and pay less taxes later
- Reduce or defer taxes on your investments so they grow faster
- Reduce taxes on your estate so your loved ones get to keep more of what you save
- Reduce taxes on your retirement distributions so you have more to spend in your golden years
Some examples of Tax Planning strategies that we have used include:
- Income splitting between family or business entities
- Income shifting between tax years
- Using investment vehicles with tax advantages such as tax deferral, tax deductibility and tax exemptions to enhance after-tax net investment returns.